Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Gigabox w/TP-Link Archer A7

Options
  • 26-02-2024 1:35pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've been using a Vodafone Gigabox on a 100MB service with a TP-Link Archer A7 since 2019 and its been working fine, but three ago the service went down. Initially the Gigabox wasn't resetting and internet line wouldn't come on at all so Vodafone replaced it, took another two weeks for OpenEir eigineer to fix the issue in the local exchange.

Problem is I now can't get the Gigabox working with the A7 anymore, Gigabox works fine on its own though.

I've been using user/pass of vodafone@vodafone.ie and broadband previously but these aren't working, I also have the Gigabox in Bridge Mode. I've gone through a few threads and tried various settings but no success.

Would somebody please be able confirm working settings they have, and would you have any suggestions for anything that might be stopping it working?

Advertisement