Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Vitus Stag Hybrid Bike

Options
  • 26-02-2024 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭

I've had a number of these frames over the years. This was built up using a lot of new parts for my daughter but she's only used it once in 3 years!

Vitus Stag Aluminium frame with matching carbon forks - 52cm, Large. Recommended for 5'9" to 6'2" but my wife (5'4") has used it a lot with no problems! Geometry same as PX SL Pro Carbon here - https://geometrygeeks.bike/bike/planet-x-pro-carbon-2014/

Planet X Model B wheels are very light and super smooth. Spin forever!

SRAM 2x10 setup with fairly tatty looking but fully functional shifters, new APEX rear, 105 front mechs, Tiagra hollowtech 50-34 crankset.

Following parts are new - chain, rear mech, seatpost, brake levers, calipers (I think!), bars, grips, all cables.

I can provide flat or clip-in pedals as required. Saddle is Selle Italia Ladies X2 but can swap out.

Currently on 25c tyres but it'll definitely take 28c and probably 32c. I can check if anyone needs to know.

I'm in Dublin 18, close to N11/M50.

Asking €450 as wheels are good and lot of parts are new!

Post edited by Weepsie on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Paul Kiernan

Price drop to €395. Nice bike. Light. Super smooth light wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Paul Kiernan

Price drop to €350. It's a lot of bike for the money.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement