Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicotine Pouches - Any Good?

• 27-02-2024 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Was talking to someone about this earlier, but wanted to get a bit more feedback.

Would you recommend them for helping to stop smoking or vaping?

Seems to be getting more popular and was interested to see if they were worth trying.

These guys (www.nicopods.ie) seem to have different brands but not sure what to try. 

Thanks for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 754 ✭✭✭dontmindme

Any time I go back smoking, I give up again with nicorette patches. You start to realise that smoking is a really harmful nicotine delivery system and that patches do the job a lot better. I'm not interested in vaping at all as don't want to substitute one addiction for another. Gradually decrease the nicotine amount of the patches and then off. I can often do it in the space of 4 or 5 days as my relapse would only be a few days or a week or two. The issue when stopped (for me) is to stay stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Not good for the Joey!

Advertisement