Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving between CS and LA to a lower grade

• 27-02-2024 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

I'm currently serving in the CS at AP level and I need a move for various reasons. I'm part time so mobility isn't really open to me and also not what i want right now in terms of responsibility.

I'm looking at a LA job . Would be v close to home but it's an AO (scale is HEO or thereabouts). Anyone else made that kid of move? Would I get top of the scale? Would I be able to get part time?? 100% employment at the moment so might not be tons of applicants 🤞

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Is it a PT role? If not I can't see how you would be able to get it, you normally have to work a certain period before you can apply for jobsharing

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Cheeseplant

You are quite right, but I'm thinking full employment and should I be paneled and offered a job, there is no harm in asking! I have loads of parental leave that I could take... I'd be chancing my arm of course. It would very much depend on the unit I'd be assigned to in any case.

Advertisement