Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot e3008

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭Miscreant

I imagine at the prices quoted in the video that the "Long Range" model will be pushing into the 60k territory. Still a lot of range to have though and much cheaper than anything else offering that range!

I watched a vid on this last night and liked the look of the car. Only thing I'm not sure about is the steering wheel looks very low, even when put to it's highest setting but other than that, it is a lot of car. Might just be the one to rid me of my "no French cars" bias. 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 5,386 ✭✭✭Clo-Clo

CUrrent hybrid 3008 is 42k starting which is high for a Peugeot to be honest, I would have expected closer to 30k. No chance anyone is paying 60k for an electric version of it.

Advertisement