Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen upgrade, full range of appliances needed

Options
  • 02-03-2024 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

Apologies for double posting. I posted yesterday on another forum but discovered this today and I think it's probably more relevant to my search. I'm planning a kitchen replacement, having just moved home. I need all the appliances, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, cooker, hob, microwave, dishwasher. This is my first time replacing a full range of products so would appreciate any recommendations. I saw the link for the review of white goods, and that looks interesting. Other posters recommend Bosch, Siemens or Zanussi and say to avoid Hotpoint/Indesit. So, that was helpful. I don't intend moving again so want this kitchen to work for the next 15 years or more. Would also appreciate recommend for kitchen providers. I've just begun my research and the price differences are unbelievable. I'm basically looking for medium/good quality. I live on my own so the applicances won't have excessive use and I will take care of them!

Advertisement