Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are We Dating The Same Guy - Facebook Groups

Options
  • 05-03-2024 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

These groups need to be banned

Pal of mine showed me messages ( screenshot ) of what a girl posted about him and tbh it's absolutely shocking that these pages are allowed to stay open

This girl in question said he had 6 kids with 5 women ( he actually has no kids ) and also that he was a cocaine addict ( again he is a professional athlete and is tested )

basically she is trying to ruin his reputation because they didn't get on ( i've seen the conversation between them two ) and she is a nasty piece of work

But a man can't join this group to defend himself so its just 1 way traffic of abuse and slander and as we know all too well social media never has anything positive to say etc , she has 3 friends in this group who have chimmed in with insults despite never meeting them

Are facebook just going to wait till people commit suicide based on the drivel that's allowed to peddled in these groups ?

like posting a mans pic and blatent lies is madness , and madness that you can't defend yourself from it

Post edited by Sephiroth_dude on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement