Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Backlog/Delay with Public Appointments

• 12-03-2024 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi folks - just looking to see if anyone else has experienced the same

I was invited to start my clearance process on 19th Janurary 2024 by Public Jobs for an Open Competition

All documents were scanned and sent within a day - the usual stuff - Passport, Address, Degrees, Health Declaration and Garda Vetting

Then garda clearance came back all clear within 2 weeks

Then to Chief Medical officer - came back clear within a week to the person looking after my file - and the irony is she was on leave - so it sat in their inbox for another week. Its nearly 2 months since the clearance started and my current employer hasn't been contacted for a release date - which is generally a month.

I'm now at the document checklist stage - again another 7-10 working days before i get 'we have approved you and can finally give you an offer'

Now i will be getting a significant jump in salary and every week that passes is another 400 Euro -that i could have earned due to their backlog

Has anyone else experienced these delays with PAS or can provide any advice on what to do ?

Comments

Advertisement