Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local Authority Graduate Programme 2024

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mintsandgum

Hi guys I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced this 🤞

I was assigned to my own council (yayyy) back in mid June, when I hadn't been contacted by them in mid July I rang them. They were unaware of me being assigned and said they'd get back to me.

I still haven't received anything from them and not sure what to do.

Any help would be appreciated 🙏🏾

• Registered Users Posts: 20 321Marie123

Hi! I received an email ten days ago informing me that I was assigned to a county council (also in the Dublin region) and that someone from the council would contact me. I haven't heard anything yet. So, I don't know the answer to your question either, but hopefully, this makes the waiting a bit easier for you 😉

I'd also like to ask others who have already been contacted by their council about the pre-employment steps phase: what exactly does it involve? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 321Marie123

Hey! Congratulations! Just a quick question: have they contacted you yet or still nothing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 chrisboss44

Hey there, thanks for sharing your experience!

I actually heard back from Wicklow County Council a few days ago regarding the LGMA program. In my case, the pre-employment checks involved things like:

• Verifying references
    • Submitting documents (birth certificate, qualifications, etc.)
    • Providing a driver's license.

So far, things seem to be moving along, but I'm still waiting to hear about the next steps.

Advertisement