Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you stop liamog in motors messing with thread titles can Beasty please look at this

Options
  • 25-03-2024 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

So my complaint was closed down.

can beasty review this

Bigbagchip contradicted himself while backing up liamog

liamog has overturned 2 of his own decisions this week alone but still keeps changing thread titles,

you did not discuss the bullsh1t illegal warning for bolding of text,

you did not discuss transferring a new thread in to a completely different topic,

Bb posted this

If lots of threads are opened on similar topics it is usually preferable to keep them in one thread.

No posts are moved into the "middle" of 1000 posts non-related threads.

if you've started a new thread then your posts will be the most recent in the new merged thread, and added on to the end, not in "the middle".

I have seen your PM exchanges with liamog and he has been nothing but polite to you.

As a poster you don't get to demand the removal of a moderator.

liamog will not be removed as a moderator of the motors forum.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 13,975 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

@daarmcd I am shutting this thread down and applying 4 points warning.

2 administrators have looked at this and are happy that liamog is behaving appropriately. The fact he has overturned some of his decisions mean he is engaging with you and trying to work with you in the forum.

If you start any more threads complaining about him you will be banned from the Motors Forum and may also receive a temporary siteban.

You are now a timesink.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement