Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copyright Issues around LipSync Events

Options
  • 30-03-2024 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My GAA Club group has just started a club fundraiser which we had decided would be a LipSync event. I have recently been told that there is an issue with type type of event. I cannot find anything online stating this clearly - just one or 2 random articles on Quora about it. Obviously we don't want to start arranging something that will land us in hot water or land the club with a legal issue. I've looked on Facebook for any LipSync events and I can see 2 or 3 in Ireland that have happened or is scheduled for next month. I seen lots in the UK and US so surely this would be a worlswide issue and not limited to Ireland. Does anyone have any information on this, experienced any issues, or have any advice the could share?

Advertisement