Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you like the chase?

• 31-03-2024 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭ruth...less

I hate games. Well I like a bit of fun and flirting but sometimes it gets annoying. Sometimes it's like... I wanted to play a game of Snap (I actually hate that game, too nerve wrecking..anyway just an example though) but it ends up I'm dragged into a game of Switch which I didn't know I was playing ...(now Switch is one of my favourite card games but not in this context)....and ultimately this leads to me playing a game of feckin Solitaire ....on my own...🙃😂

Do guys prefer to do the chasing or what? You always hear people saying 'guys like the chase'. What do the ladies think? I think a lot of guys don't like forward women. Sometimes guys say they do but in reality they dont. I need to start being a bit more gamey lol.

Comments

Advertisement