Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish water/Uisce eireann employees

• 03-04-2024 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone here work in Irish water/Uisce eireann and could share there experience working there?

I recently got a job offer there and was wondering if anyone could share how it's like working there. Also is it hard to move around/to different departments because I have been offered a job in a department not relevant to my experience and was wondering how difficult it is to change from department to department. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 prospect1991

Hi,

I received a job offer with company van included for wastewater treatment plant operative. Still haven't accepted but I think I will. Plant is about 25 min away from me. I really don't know what they're like to work for but reviews seem OK and I'm sure if you express an interest on changing departments it's ok

Advertisement