Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delongi Esam 4200

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I think I've figured out the factory indexing of the grinder. There is a small notch on the Cog-wheel operated by coarse-fine knob, there is then a permanent marker dot on the gear surrounding the grinder. On the removable part of the grinder, there is a mark on one of the 3 male indents.

Now in my own case, that's the theory. I couldn't find a way that would get them all lined up in such a way that would give a consistent grind. So, it was back to basics. I set the machine to run with it's left side open, then proceeded to pull a shot, see if it was dispensed and then adjust to a coarser setting and repeat those steps until a shot was consistently pulled.

That then became my "fine" setting with the cogwheel then carefully lifted and rotated to allow the adjuster knob show the correct position. It's tricky as you need to do that part without moving the cone.

Then it's close up the machine and continue to enjoy the best bargain alerts ever👍

• Registered Users Posts: 12,795 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Delongi esam 4200 going very cheap if anyone wants one. New pcb board just fitted which is worth 70 on its own

Advertisement