Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would be the be Router Replacement for An Archer Vr2800 ?

Options
  • 04-04-2024 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks Anyone know what would be the best replacement router For this Tp link Archer vr2800, it constantly disconnecting & reconnecting to the wifi. It has the most up to date firmware as well. Its just heap of crap most forums are saying tp link productss are.

Post edited by JamesBond2010 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭swoofer

Have you done all the usual tips and how old? I searched on AMAZON was it really that much!! Say what you did to improve it and maybe I can offer one last thing to try?

As for a replacement go for ASUS. I have this one and its been flawless, RT-AX88U.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

Tnx for that Asus thats the other brand was thinking off was it any good. Ya its just over a Yr old got it to replace another tp link & that gave up the ghost as well the 5g just stopped working on it. Ya i did all the usual reboot it & changed setting in the dsl. ya u could be working/ browsing away all of a sudden u getting ''webpage not available'' or download have stopped & you see the router flashing away after disconnecting and connecting itself again.Its also intermittent so you cant predict anything.
    A bit like this problem here but not as much
    https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/103674?sortDir=ASC&page=4
    but i think it is just actual product it is just poor as it says in that link.

Advertisement