Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda recruitment 2024 stage 2

Options
  • 04-04-2024 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi All

I passed stage 2 re Garda recruitment 

But didn’t get in the first 300 I’m higher 

Does this mean I’ve no chance or I’ll be waiting a long time for the next stage /interview 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Depotdoc

You won't be waiting long at all. Just means you're not in the first batch to be interviewed. You might be waiting a while for your interview but they will interview you at some stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cuper

Thanks for the reply

Glad to hear I thought it meant I was too far down to be considered

Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭XabiAlonso22

• Registered Users Posts: 9,880 ✭✭✭billyhead

OP. Do you not mean stage 1?

I’m not sure I thought stage 1 was the online assessment if you passed that you are into stage 2 😬 not a 💯 sure perhaps it’s next stage/phase

• Advertisement

I don’t remember seeing that on anything

Saying 200 per month I’ll be waiting a good while if that’s the case

how are people preparing for I/v stage I’ve been reading up on the previous years boards some people did an I/v course

• Registered Users Posts: 9,880 ✭✭✭billyhead

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mickyjoe555

Hey guys,
    Working on this vetting form. Such a torture gathering all this info.
    Further complicated by the fact I lived in Spain for a year.
    Anyone any tips on how to get this security certificate from spanish police?
    Go raibh mile!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 psb1

Still havent received my vetting form yet . 9 days on after I submitted my Leaving cert results to them via Dept of Education. Has anyone got a date for their Physical test yet and how are they preparing for it ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 mickyjoe555

I'm aware of a few of us who have been called for the PCT ON June 15, so the ball is rolling…

• Registered Users Posts: 36 psb1

Best of luck to yee

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Aka55

how did you find the interview guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Red devil 77

I though it was fine I only got one or two curveball questions the rest I was prepared for by learning the competencies in depth, the panel were lovely but its hard to tell at the end of the day if you passed or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Eire1996

hi friend, can you describe what one of the curveball Q they asked you? Wishing you all the best!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭XabiAlonso22

One of the garda prep courses sent out an email to say they are onto Batch 3 of the interviews, what number are they up to now? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dean505

Hi everyone I’ve got my interview in July and I’ve left out vital information in my application form I only partially filled in my employment history is there anyway I can fill this in prior to the interview or have I missed out as I only put one employer down on my application form I’ve added plenty of voluntary work that I’ve done any help would be greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 6 bryn169

you can mention all in the interview I left out information on mine too that covered in my interview 🙂

I did the same, just mentioned it at beginning as politely as possible and they may ask more info, I didn’t get asked anything outside my application form info, just have a copy of it to hand.PAS will not allow any updates I did try. :( . Anyhow I passed well so just know your 5 competencies refer to the key words they look for get in as many as you can. Remember you make tick 2/3 competencies with a decent answer without knowing. Reach if you need any help! Good luck be confident

Very true 👮‍♀️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 josh walshh

is anyone in templemore yet

Advertisement