Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New build sales appointment insane

Options
  • 05-04-2024 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

last week(blossoms 2 bed house 480k) and this week(Cherrylane 2 bed duplex 495k), when I got email from Quintain of new launching, I almost register sales appointment within 1 minute ( time to fill email address and personal information), but all failed, they said all booked. it is insane.

I know I registered for two bed (which is eligible for HTB), many people may interested. but who can really got the appointment?

Robots?or who they have good relationship with sales?

May be it just a trick and I should give up new builds and ridiculous HTB scheme in this crazy market.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭lau1247

Try to call them agent handling the sales.. If you know what you want, might be worth to let them know and ask them to keep you in cancellation list.

When I bought mine years ago, I registered interest for show house viewing but I also asked them keep me in cancellation list.. Eventually I did get it via cancellation.

No harm trying, nothing to lose.

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

Advertisement