Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to spend virtual cards

• 05-04-2024 12:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,375 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all. I’ve a few gift cards (One4all & online virtual Mastercard) that all have stupid amounts left on them- €3.40, €4.80, €7.18, €1.14 etc and I’m looking for ideas on where to spend them.

The One4all are restricted to sites that accept them of course, but the Mastercards can be used anywhere online- the issue is there isn’t enough money left to place an order that needs delivery.

Obviously it’s nothing major if I can’t use them up but just thought I’d ask if anyone has any inventive ideas on where to use them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭TokTik

maybe contact One4All and see if you can merge them into one card?? Not sure where you’d be able to use such small amounts anywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,489 ✭✭✭✭Alun

If you're not 100% set on using them online, most bricks and mortar shops that accept them will take partial payment from a One4All card and the balance with another card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,375 ✭✭✭✭Sadb

Ya, I can use a few of the One4all with my shopping as they can split payment (although annoying for the cashier I’m sure!) but the problem is that the Mastercards are digital only, so have to be used online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,042 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Electricity/Gas providers often allow partial payments so you could partially pay off your bill with the Mastercard balance? That's what I used to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,162 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Mastercard ones could be used to but Amazon gift cards or to add credit to your Amazon account. This would have them all in the one place and easier to spend

• Advertisement
Advertisement