Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW32 Captain

Options
  • 05-04-2024 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭

Taking a gamble on a League 2 player

GW32 Captain 37 votes

Haaland (cpl)
    18%
    Degagdr.kenneth noisewaterblackwaveholygoaliefcGary_dunnethefallingmanslumdogemillionaire 7 votes
    Watkins (BRE)
    0%
    Isak(ful)
    2%
    macraignil 1 vote
    Solanke (lut)
    0%
    Saka (bri)
    0%
    Salah (mnu)
    24%
    MaxPower89Father HernandezChopper Davesheroman01The Gramshmeeep38Ros1234030802 9 votes
    Palmer (shu)
    35%
    uRbaNmailburnerMikeCork20092nd Row DonkeyForestFiregammygilsLocal_ChapdeadlinedayDuhJerkPorthallianMr CrispyNothing surprises me nowNewbie20 13 votes
    Son (NFO)
    18%
    Rossie11RikandbanteeCR 7skippy15markc91normanoffside 7 votes
    Other
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,696 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I think this is one of the harder captain decisions of the season. A few nice options.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,696 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Just wondering, has anyone any past experience of captaining a Chelsea midfielder against a relegation candidate while Salah plays Man Utd?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭thefallingman

Haaland (cpl)

ebh for me

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

If in doubt, pick the player playing the worst team so going with Palmer. Though United's defensive stats are dreadful so wouldn't be surprised to see a Salah haul.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭macraignil

Isak(ful)

Voted Isak but changing to Palmer to just follow the crowd.

• Advertisement
Advertisement