Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wallet from 2005?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭brian_t

DARBY rhymes with the previous line ending with TAI CHI.

FIVE rhymes with the previous line ending with EYES.

https://www.rappad.co/rhymes-with/eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 29,510 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Maybe nothing specific about 2005… it could just means a year at random from the past where guys carried 'bulky' (seen from 2020s) trifold wallets for cash, cards etc whereas now it is mostly on phone \ card.

Not sure when trifold wallets became a thing over bifold ones, thought it was earlier than 2005.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

I have one of those that I got in a nightclub for a Labbatt's promotion in the early 90s. I use it on holidays for carrying foreign currency, health card thingy etc. My missus cringes every time I pull it out (fnarr, fnarr!).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭cute geoge

There was great craic in the bars around 2005 with the likes of that ball hopping ,the county was booming .I rememeber talking to alcohol wholesaler back in 2006 and remember him saying that beer kegs and spirits were slipping at that stage even .So in my mind 2005 was the height of it for bars anyway

Advertisement