Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camp not what advertised, do I say something?

Options
  • 08-04-2024 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I enrolled my two children in an 'easter camp' in a local preschool, not the preschool they attend. The flyer for the camp listed about 6 Easter related activities they would do over the week. However they did none of these. They just did regular preschool activities, like any preschool day. I paid €120/child to attend for 3 hours/day tues-fri. They were excited to go, and they did seem to enjoy it but I'm a bit pissed off it was just like any preschool week and not what was advertised.

Would you say something or just let it go?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Was that €120 EACH? Wow, at that price, yes I'd say something?

Are you sure they didn't do some/any of tte activities? I'm just asking if the children are quite young, they often don't tell us about everything they do. Older kids are easier to quiz I find anyhow.

I'd send an email with a screenshot of the promised activities and say you are aware these did not take place, you are disappointed by the false advertisement, because you only enrolled them because they would be doing new activities, outside of their preschool norm.

Just to be sure before you ask..the promised activities..could they be weather dependent?

As the weather over Easter was atrocious for outdoor events.

To thine own self be true

Advertisement