Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a driving sponsor in Naas

Options
  • 09-04-2024 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone here knows of or would be interested in sponsoring me as I practice driving? I've done all my EDT, failed two tests (due to lack of practice sadly), have my own manual car and I am insured.

I don't have any family or friends that live near and driving lessons are getting too expensive for me. I do believe I am a safe driver, just nerves get the better of me and I make very silly mistakes and fail. If you or anyone you know needs someone to drive them around while running errands or just wants to lend a hand please let me know! Payment to a charity/for time can also be discussed, just not as much as instructors charge!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭JVince

get an automatic gearbox and you'll pass easily.

Pass rate of those in auto gearboxes are in excess of 90%.

Yes it restricts you on hiring a car in some far flung places that you will never go to, but with al electric cars automatic and a huge choice of 2md hand autos, frankly it's a no brainer if you have any types of nerves.

Advertisement