Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phones

Options
  • 10-04-2024 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

My boss came Into work in a painc she was looking at her phone while driving for two seconds and said she was heading down to work and the guards were going to the other way when she saw them they kept on driving and did not come after her she is worried that she will get a fine in the post is that possible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,455 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Where is the upside for you in this? She is your boss, if you tell her she's screwed and will get points on her licence, you're the bearer of bad news. If you tell her she has nothing to worry about and then she gets a ticket in the post, she will hold it against you - for giving her false hope.

Realistically, I can't see her getting a ticket but I would stay out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭wexcap

There is no sides I was only asking for aviews on it

• Registered Users Posts: 33,642 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

SHe deserves whatever punishment she gets.

But she won't get any.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Gooser14

If she had the phone in her hand while driving then she deserves to get penalty points.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Only two seconds? Then it'll be fine

More than three seconds? Points.

/sarcasm (with apologies to mods)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭wexcap

I heard some ware if your on a hands free they can give you points as Well

Advertisement