Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search index missing data (again)

Options
  • 11-04-2024 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

I would have posted this in the previous thread but it has been locked but the same issue seems to have occurred again. For example a search for my own posts only returns 21 results rather than 275.

Another bug with the search results is that clicking on a search result no longer brings you to the individual post, rather it brings you to the top of the page containing the post and you must then scroll to find your desired post. This seems to be happening because Vanilla (I presume) are appending the links in search with:

?utm_source=community-search&utm_medium=organic-search&utm_term=

If this is removed from the link it brings you to the correct post which is how it worked up until a few weeks ago.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement