Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FOR SALE] Bang & Olufsen Beovision Avant 28" CRT TV

Options
  • 11-04-2024 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭

ITEM: 

Bang & Olufsen Beovision Avant 28"

Details here: https://beo.zone/en/beovision-28-rf/

Breaking my heart to part with this as its one of the most unique pieces of kit I have ever owned and the perfect all in one retro gaming unit, but after months of internal debate I have come to terms with the reality that I am just never going to get around to using it.

TV has a great set of built in speakers in the unit (basically a pair of bookshelf speakers) along with a fully working motor that can rotate the TV & stand via the remote. You can even set a starting location and at power on have it auto rotate to a set position if I remember correctly. Picked it up on adverts years ago for about 200 euro, so just looking to recoup some of my outlay and rather see it in the hands of someone here who will get real use out of it.

The original VCR unit was removed before I owned it.

It can display 16:9 or 4:3 and it is the 50hz/60hz version meaning lightgun games should work without issue.

Has 3 Scart input (the one marked DECODER is RGB scart), 1 Composite and 1 S-video.

It comes with the original remote (which was a little flaky, can't remember the exact issue with it but will test when I have a chance) & a unofficial replacement remote that I picked up on ebay. But any official Beo4 remote should work with it.

The stand and TV can't really be separated, (certainly not easily) and because of the built in speakers and motor this unit weighs a ton, well 75kg to be exact. We managed to get it into a decent sided hatch back with the seats down, but I suggest doing some measurements before hand to be sure it can fit and bring some straps to tie it down.

POST\COLLECTION: Collection Only
    PRICE: €100

Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

Hi, Where abouts are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Sorry I should have said Dunboyne, Co Meath

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

I'll happily take this for the asking but it would be a while before I could collect it, probably sometime in June

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Sure, I can hold it for you. Not in any rush to get rid of it. Just PM me closer to the time when you have an idea of when you could pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Thars great man. I'll try and get up asap.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement