Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look for an online fitness coach

Options
  • 11-04-2024 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I’m looking to find a good fitness coach. There’s about a million fitness influencers on Instagram these days offering online coaching and honestly it’s so overwhelming trying to find someone that’s actually good and not just an influencer.

I’m in my mid 20s female and I’m in relatively good shape but I struggle with staying on track with a healthy diet and being consistent in the gym. I’d prefer to work with a female coach that doesn’t ask outrageous prices.

Any suggestions welcome!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,491 ✭✭✭✭ted1

In the absence of a couch I find the FitBod app to be very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭redzerredzer

Andy hickey is very good. I have never signed up for online coaching with him but got program with him when he worked in Raw.
    Not sure if Colin McEndoo does online. I’m sure he could. He used to post here and was very popular

Advertisement