Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger The End ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I thought I read it's a Lifetime exemption, they're not doing it for him, they're doing it for the cha ching Tiger brings

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Asdfgh2020

Would his alleged ‘putting balls’ in too many of those ‘holes’ without flags have accelerated his decline…..could also explain his ‘back problems’…….however the fact that he nearly ‘always came first’ might prove his alleged activities may have had the opposite affect…🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 14,747 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Meh - He's 8 years into his 40s now and had been playing top level golf consistently for 22/23 years up to

It's just natrual that there'd have been a fall off eventually

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭soverybored1878

It's difficult to watch this. He looks in pain and like he would rather be anywhere else. I also realised last night that I cannot remember the last time I saw him smile which is very sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭BrianD3

Tiger doesn't look in physical pain to me. This year he has been walking and moving much better than he did in 22 or 23. Having said that, i doubt that he can play anywhere near often enough to be on his game which is the conundrum he faces.

This could be the last we see of him at The Open. There's only so many missed cuts and near last place finishes that he'll take. I could see him playing Augusta for a few years. But if he misses the cut next year which is a strong possibility, he might call it a day then.

• Advertisement
Advertisement