Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Clash At The Castle Scottish Style 2024- Sat 15th June 2024 Hydro Glasgow

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

yeah didnt expect it

Wonder is Drew losing now

Punk costing him very likely

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ah, they were all fairly sloppy tbh but Cargill is likely to pick up the majority of the blame. Dawn nearly broke her elbow off that suplex powerbomb and Bianca mucked up the 450 big time too.

Delighted for the girls always good to get a hometown win and especially for the belts. Makes sense though to split them (Bianca and Cargill) with MITB around the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Apparently jade tapped out during the bazler sleeper aswell

Thought we might get a game win there, expected the creeds to appear

There must be a Gable title win soon

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Cant understand that, was sure they'd put the strap on Gable tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Piper is letting the match get to her and she's rushing, and Bayley is lucky not to be hurt.

darn no broken dreams

So many botches tonight

Don't know. Styles and Priest are veterans. Ropes seem to be slippier than normal. Priest lucky his leg didn't shatter into pieces there.

that was good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,874 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

good event. The crowd were great. The punk run in was actually very well done camera wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,164 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Cargill is wánk. She's a throwback to the Diva era.

that reporter asking about the first match being a HIAC. Stupid stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,846 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Punk doing the presser in a Celtic shirt.

I am f’n Lovin’ this kinda **** for the WWE at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭ThePott

Was an okay event.

AJ/Cody was the highlight for me. Some great spots and programme has been great for AJ. Wonder what's next for him (aside from Marufuji in NOAH in Japan).

The tag match was okay, definitely a little messy. I didn't notice much wrong from Jade outside of the top rope spot which I'm liable to give her a pass on as the ropes seemed to be too tight, people were having problems all night, main evet being the most obvious. As soon as Isla and Alba won I knew it wouldn't be a great night for the Scots.

Sami shouldn't have won. Then again I thought Gable should have been in the Mania match and it's been better for him long term that he wasn't. This felt like his time though. Otherwise it was a strong match.

Piper/Bayley was alright, all the Chelsea stuff seemed pointless. Crowd sounded as behind Bayley as they were Piper.

Main event match was decent. I felt bad for Drew though, wanted him to have his moment. Wouldn't shock me if Damian was injured after getting caught in the ropes, that was rough but well handled. The Punk run-in was very well done, production wise especially (wish I hadn't seen the pics of Punk in Glasgow). Furthers the story but wish Drew still had the hometown win.

I think gable will probably get his win, I'd imagine it's a big sell for his new contract...I think unfortunately it will come via raw at some point maybe with the creeds involved ushering in the new alpha academy

• Registered Users Posts: 86,240 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Punk's get his sugar cravings under control, travelling to Scotland for doughnuts is mad 😄

I'd imagine Chad Gable will get the IC title at Summerslam

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The tag match was sloppy. I predicted the Dawn/Fyre win but expected Shayna or Zoey to take the pin.

The camera for Punk's entrance was really well done.

From the preshow and all, I thought Drew could've done it and the crowd were mixed in the Punk reaction. Happy to be seeing Punk but not liking his role.

Now the big question is "Who was that masked woman who seemingly came to help Piper?"

• Advertisement

Drew got well and truly "Punk'd"

they need to start Raw with him coming out killing someone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭Ridley

Ron Killings is gettin' rowdy, 'bout to move some things

Advertisement