Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW 34 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Pool clean sheet gone

Castagne (Munoz)

Gravenberch (Elliott)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 898 ✭✭✭whatawaster81

Gravenberch - Elliot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,928 ✭✭✭shmeee

Oh fact, correct. Looks like Salah may not be coming on soon, was warming up prior to the goal going in and sat back down now

Salah, Nunez and Mac10 about to come on 70 mins playedn

• Advertisement

Jota goal (Gakpo)

Jota goal (Gakpo)

• Advertisement

Haven't seen Jota in too many free hit teams. Minutes concern I guess but the upside with him is huge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

had thought about him but as you say the minutes are the issue - bit like Trossard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,009 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

One of my decisions this week was VVD/Robbo + Mateta or White/Saliba/Zinchenko + Solanke.

In hindsight, could have just done Saliba + Mateta but that burning desire to use all available funds forced me to go Solanke over Mateta, and worries over Liverpool's defence which was realised. Didn't see Mateta hauling tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,913 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Took hits this week to get rid Estu for Trent, muniz for mateta and Porro for mykolenko with Doughty sitting my bench

salah mc al and saka the big disappointments

rare week where all went well

did have the captaincy on Mateta up til the last minute….went with Salah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 949 ✭✭✭fplfan12345

In watching MOTD 2 I noticed they said that Everton could/should really have conceded 3 penalties against Forest.

So all is not lost for Salah.

With Everton gaining good ground over Forest & Luton this weekend, they can nearly afford to rotate midweek and target the Brentford game at home next Saturday as more winnable game. Brentford don't have a midweek game so going into that game tired could prove costly. Forest play Sheffield Utd the same day too.

So what your saying is that with the chance of Everton rotating players, Klopp could give Salah another start from the bench :P

Non FH teams not liking the rumours on twitter over the last 24 hours: Palmer, Gusto, Foden and Haaland potential doubts for midweek games.

Many teams have benched the Chelsea assets I see but may need them if the City duo fail to feature. Neither training this morning.

My BB of Flekken,Foden, Palmer, Haaland absolutely destroyed! I could end up getting 2 points from it.

I only played it because of mini league cup semi finals, and luckily my rival has also played BB with a poor bench that have already scored low.

Palmer not in squad

• Advertisement

Petrovic, Gilchrist, Disasi, Badiashile, Cucurella, Caicedo, Enzo, Noni, Gallagher, Mudryk, Jackson.

Gusto & Palmer not in squad

Raya; White, Saliba, Gabriel, Tomiyasu; Rice, Partey, Ødegaard; Saka, Trossard, Havertz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Palmer and Gusto not in squad

I have Palmer and Gusto 1st sub. It's a joke at this stage. Van Hecke my only sub left

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

i mean, i'm happy as I'm on FH34 with Eze captained and Olise too, as well as Trent.

but non-FHers have been absolutely ridden this GW so far.

i've said it when it goes against me, and I'll say it when it's going for me like this GW, the notion some have that this game isn't hugely influenced by luck is insane.

Hindsight and all that but if it was common knowledge that Arsenal would play 2 teams missing their main attackers pre-deadline, would more have gone for double Arsenal defence?

I said this pre deadline that so much could happen before a team plays this GW. And it has with Chelsea & maybe City assets.

How can you set a team 4 days prior when they've to play a cup game also. Non FH teams just got rode sideways and to say it's not luck is BS.

BTW, I'm on FH.

I've Palmer first sub but Foden and Haaland starting. Estupinan and Doughty the other subs…not pretty. Sorry now I didn't just do Palmer to Olise, was more bloody interested in not losing money on him.

I took a -8 on the basis that i was playing BB - of Halaand, Foden and Gusto with Palmer in starting 11. On the plus side, i got Marata, Eze (captain) and Anderson, so it's probably worked out for me - but it could have been all so much better had they all being fit and played

Trossard (Rice)

Jackson lucky not to be sent off, not even a yellow.

• Advertisement

Am I right in saying he's one card away from a ban and slate is clean if he gets through this game? But he can't help himself.

Advertisement