Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for 90cm circular planter tray to cover septic tank manhole

• 21-04-2024 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

hello,

Can anyone recommend where I might find a 90 cm circular planter tray? I'm planning to cover my septic tank access with decorative pebbles and need a solution that allows for easy removal of the pebbles when the tank requires servicing. Essentially, I'm looking for a shallow piece of plastic with a raised edge to keep the stones contained when it's moved. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭chooseusername

mortar mixing board

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭phormium

I can see in my mind what you want but don't know that anything exists gardening wise for that, plus it would be awful heavy if you wanted to move it with stones in situ and if plastic would possibly not be strong enough.

Try googling childrens sand pit, many of them are kind of like shape/size you are looking for, although you might get something easier if you changed to square, even be easy enough knock up something with a few lengths of timber and base if going square.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭thebackbar

Advertisement