Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London Marathon 2025

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,031 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

I really havent a clue, i might give them a ring at some stage. Has anyone else used them on there, they are the official tour operator so they must alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

Got my annual rejection email for London, I did it in 2018 which was the warmest London marathon on record. Was a brutal experience in the heat so would have liked to go at it again. Hopefully some day I'll get back. If you are thinking of doing the 6 and London is expensive then just wait until Tokyo and Boston come around on your list :) I'm booked for boston next year and this will be my 6th star (hopefully)

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Rossi7

So you only want to half break the rules ? There will be 100's if not 1000's running it that have broken the rules in order to gain their spot. I've ran it using my brothers GFA time and his details and a friends address and utility bill and a letter saying I'm collecting it on his behalf as he's travelling down from Scotland and won't make the collection on time. Each to their own, but I know of loads of people in running clubs who do the same. I suppose it comes down to how much you want to run it.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

I rang yesterday. They told me this will all happen in due course. So nothing to worry about

Advertisement