Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get new tyres

Options
  • 22-04-2024 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi. Been out of the loop with the best places to buy new stuff for the road bike, but need new tyres for the summer.

Whats everybody rolling on these days, and where are you buying them?

My Mavic Aksion tyres have served me well for two years with no punctures.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,771 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Bike Components, Bike24, Bike Discounts.

I am on GP5000s, roll and grip well but are more racy tyres and priced as such.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Guerilla Dub

Thanks for reply. I'm more of a leisurely health & fitness cyclist. Don't think I need to go top of the range, for what I need.

I'll have a look on those sites. I have bought from bike-discount years ago with no probs.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

Are you in Dublin? Decathlon is another place you could get tyres.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Guerilla Dub

Thanks. In Dublin. I'm looking for good deals on mid to upper range tyres. Do Decathalon do good tyres I've never been.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

I got some Michelin pro 4s in there for a good price; they've a decent enough range.

• Advertisement
Advertisement