Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VRT Statistical Code?

• 23-04-2024 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I've a VW Beetle Dune being imported from Japan. It's a 1.4 petrol.

I've tried use the ROS.IE VRT form but it does not show any 1.4 petrol Beetles - only 1.2.

Look on any used car webpage and they have 1.4 so why does the bleeping VRT form not recognise them?

Does anyone have a stat code for a 1.4 CZD beetle I can use please?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,835 ✭✭✭User1998

You don’t need a stat code, they will still VRT it. It might get sent off to Revenue. But you won’t be able to calculate the VRT.

I bought a VW Touran with CTH engine code which isn’t on the calculator but theres loads of them here. The only engine code on the calculator is CAV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2 JSKB

hi,

If you don’t mind me asking, what was the model year of the touran and how much did you end up paying VRT?

I’ve got a 2013 1.4 model arriving and like that I can’t get a valuation online .

much appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,835 ✭✭✭User1998

2013 1.4 CTH. It only arrived yesterday so I haven’t VRT’d it yet. Check back with me after the 24th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2 JSKB

Great , I’ve got the same 1TCTH .
    will do.
    good luck🙏

Advertisement