Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post giving me wrong mail

Options
  • 23-04-2024 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭

Curious does anybody else keep on getting other peoples mail as in the last month I have had at least 4 dropped in

Other peoples mail not dropped into their letterbox but mine as correct address on those letters.

Even got a company mail dropped in when addressed to a different area , first lot i had to add the correct missing info so it would go to correct place . Last letter had the right address but it came to me again. No Eircode on them.

Wonder who else its happening to and contacted them last week on Facebook with proof but not seen the last one 3 days ago.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Postman rang and said it should be sorted now ? My mail was dropped into next door neighbors WTF.

Advertisement