Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I repair my trumble dryer?

• 24-04-2024 3:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭

"I bought a Whirlpool Tumble Dryer 2.5 years ago. It has started to show some problems. It's very noisy because the touchscreen is not working properly. When I start it, the machine seems to register multiple touchscreen commands, changing programs and performing various actions without any human interaction...

I am frustrated because the warranty is 2 years labour and 5 years parts. Do you think it worth repairing it ?
    I paid 599 for it, it's a heat pump dryer, A++. How much should I expect paying in labour?
    I am considering buying a new one as I do not want to pay 200-300 euro for labour and then some new issue starts in a few months… Idk how much it would be in labour. From your experience, how much I would expend fixing it? Would you keep it and fix or purchase a new one (From other brand, of course).

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement