Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Reliable Retailers for Kitchen Appliances After Disappointing Experience with Russell hobbs

Options
  • 24-04-2024 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have purchased kitchen appliances (jug blender and apple juicer machine) from Russell Hobbs, but they are not working properly now, and it's only been a year since I bought them. Can you recommend some good companies where I can buy kitchen appliances online?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Most Russell Hobbs kitchen appliances have at least 2 years manufacturer warranty, so you should bring them back for replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ayesha3

I made an online purchase, but I don't have any warranty card. I tried to claim it, but they're not giving any positive response, so it's a waste of time. I've shifted to Pakistan, and I need a juicer blender. I'm not familiar with the options here, so I want to buy online. I've also searched on Google, but I'm facing trust issues. Do anyone have any good online experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 davidwalker

I'm sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with claiming the warranty for your online purchase. Moving to a new country and navigating online shopping can indeed be challenging. If you're looking for a juicer blender in Pakistan and prefer to shop online, I'd recommend checking out Daraz.pk and w11stop.com. I've had positive experiences with both platforms. 

Advertisement