Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards on a tablet…drives me nuts!

• 24-04-2024 7:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

anyone here find its almost impossible to read threads without the page forever jumping about, trying to catch up, as you scroll down…and the goddam ads…and gawd help you if you click on a link…its lost for an eternity..we have fast bb here, but boards has become unuseable…or am I missing something?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 222 ✭✭Murt2024

Site is a load of shite since the Vanilla upgrade, that's it really.

Site looks like something from 2008

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭oldsmokey

i should say, another famed irish site, good ol dungdeal suffers from the same malaise..but thats the least of its problems..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,793 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

Yup it's a mess. Better with an ad blocker on opera or such. But that breaks other stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭timetogo1

Try brave browser. Seems to get rid of a lot of rubbish from many sites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Cushtie

Using Brave here too. Much better.

• Advertisement
Advertisement