Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FOR SALE] Japanese Arcade Cabinets

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Alright. Good deal. I'll take it. Is the PSU wired for 220v or 110?

Anyway feel free to PM so that we can arrange delivery.

I'm heading to the USA for 15 days tomorrow so I'd need delivery after the fact but I'm sure we can work that out. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭dav09

Sounds good, I am happy to hold it for then or even slightly longer for sure so whenever you're ready. 99% sure it's wired to 220 just need to double check, it's been a good while probably a year or so since it's been on but monitor looked nice from memory. Also it has it's prize mechanism on it still resting on the back part, can probably be put back on or just taken off would be easier, it's a bit of a project hence going cheap but will be super for you when it's right, it's in decent enough shape and if you need a hand with anything just let me know. Enjoy the trip!

Sure will DM you now thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭dav09

if this thread could be closed/archived that that would be great, I will be starting another shortly as have more to list and most of this is sold.

Post edited by dav09 on

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement