Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best employment law solicitor Limerick

Options
  • 25-04-2024 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Hi all as the title suggests I am urgently looking for a good solicitor to help me with an employment issue. Can anybody recommend a good solicitor that is reliable and is genuinely interested in this area of law? TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,132 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Mc Mahon Tynan and O'Brien.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MKC2021

Dan O'Gorman

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Leonita

Thanks for the recommendations. May I ask have you personal experience using these solicitors? I would like to hear of personal recommendations before I make any decisions on who to engage with.

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 4,132 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Hello. No, I've no personal experience of dealing with the firm I mentioned but know somebody who dealt with Gregory Tynan regarding an employment/contractual issue. This was some years ago so I'm not sure if that solicitor is still working at the firm.

Advertisement