Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable house sale

Options
  • 26-04-2024 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I've recently put my home brought on affordable housing scheme on market and agave gone sale agreed . I have received clawback figure from council and its quite significant as received a pretty good discount. There is one thing I'm confused about though I had house 17 years but had rented it out for a period I had spoken to council and told them my intent but nothing in writing. In calculating the clawback they have allowed the discount for 7 years as I originally thought I was allowed it. But reading posts here I see it should have Been frozen for rental period or is this the case just wondering if anyone that has Bern in similar situation could shed some light on this

Advertisement