Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[WANTED] Astro City, Blast City, Candy Cab

Options
  • 26-04-2024 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

ITEM: Looking for a Candy Cab: Astro City (first choice), Blast City (second choice), Net City or other (third choice).

POST\COLLECTION: I will rent a van and arrange a collection, or collect it with a car if it's already dismantled.

PRICE: Now days they are between 1100 / 1800 € (Europe price), it depends from their conditions. I am aware that this price reflects the current market really and it was much cheaper just few years ago as we can also see in some old thread over here.

PAYMENT METHODS: PayPal/Revolut/Bank Transfer.

I am looking for a piece with original hardware and in very good conditions. Jamma wiring or combo Jamma/JVS, and 2L6B. I am interested just in buying a cab and not other features in bundle. I will stick with my first two choices before shopping anything else, but, if you already have got good pictures and description of your piece, just send me that.

Just to speed up the process, here a link quite exhaustive about what I would like to know and see before buying:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FtRSad5QvSwLSS1X9

I’m been hunting around for it, so, I don’t know for how long this thread will be on. If for whatever reason you are thinking to sell your piece, please let me know.

Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement