Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will dispute

• 28-04-2024 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

My parents passed away and left a will dividing their whole estate among 4 children. House and 30acre farm. 3 girls, 1 boy.

The boy disputed the will and said that he was pro used the land. He has no proof of this and was asked to show this in discovery documents. He does not have any receipts to show he did anything with the farm when parents were alive.

Mothers medical notes to the social worker and psychologist state's he was being bullied by her son' lots more details but I won't go in to it.

Over the last 7 years he refused settlement talks. Now that he has seen this information he wants settlement talks.

Have any of you been through settlement talks. Will I get anything near my quarter?

Should he have to pay his own costs?

Not sure what to expect from these talks.

I do not have my own solicitor. The estate solicitor has been very helpful.

Thanks

Post edited by hullaballoo on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement