Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good auctioneer for selling in Renmore?

Options
  • 28-04-2024 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I'm looking to sell a 4 bed semi-d in Renmore.

Just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for good auctioneer/estate agents please?

Someone also mentioned Fair Deal to me (I think that's their name?) but don't know anything about them.

Any recommendations or suggestions would be most welcome, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭39steps

John Quinn Auctioneers

James Heaslip Auctioneer

O'Donnellan and Joyce Auctioneers

all recommended

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Mullery Auctioneers. I’ve dealt with Mike Mullery a few times for both buying and selling and he’s excellent to deal with. A gent, he makes the whole process a lot less stressful that I know it can be. He would be my first port of call if I needed such a service again.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

Was looking at a house online for sale with Lorcan somethine another Fair Deal and I sent and email and left a message and never returned the call or email last week…must be really white hot the market currently…

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

• Registered Users Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭what_traffic

Would concur with this - and my only experience was buying my current house from him. He was a great to deal with.

Advertisement