Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interested in a guy at school who attracts lots of girls

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Lara05

I know that it was one of the rooms that I have seen with simple armchairs and beds, and as far as I know, they are meant as private rest areas.
    I didn't want to eavesdrop or anything, but it was very quiet in the corridor with that room, so I could hear them kissing.

I will think about it.
    I am not sure if he dates anyone, but I know that he has kissed at least that one girl, and he appears to enjoy the attention from other girls a lot, although he doesn't seem arrogant or anything like that - he mostly seems flattered.

I have been thinking that even if my potential date with him ends up as mostly sex, then maybe I could take that opportunity to flirt with him when we just relax, and maybe ask him if he wants to meet more times.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭marilynrr

Do you want to have sex with him because you genuinely want to have sex with him?

Or do you want to have sex with him in the hopes that he'll like you and want something more?

Both, I think.
    I do find him really physically attractive (it's hard to resist staring at him, so I have to try to avoid doing that too much), although I am also sure that I would enjoy being with him in a relationship as well, since I like all that I have seen from him so far, both his looks and the way that he acts around people.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭marilynrr

How do you think you would feel if you had sex with him and nothing progressed from that and then you had to watch him enjoying all the attention from other girls and/or him potentially seeing any of them?

Would you be ok with that?

I am a bit concerned about that, so I should probably try to check if he is interested in me back.
    The problem is that other pretty girls act very flirty and romantic towards him very often, so I am not sure if he would notice me that much compared to them.

I might try to ask him if he wants to study together with me, and see what happens.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Have you ever spoken to the guy? You're jumping way ahead planning relationships and sex in your head. Its grand to fancy someone, you're young and in college. But I think you've gone another level on your head with this lad and its more a fantasy than reality. You don't really know anything about him yet. Find out a bit more about him, like you say ask him if he wants to study and see whether he really is all you've made him out to be in your head and whether he's some one you'd like to invest further in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭Tork

OP, this guy couldn't be more of a walking cliché if he tried. Many of us who are older than 20 have met versions of him in our time. In short, he's a good-looking guy who's enjoying himself a lot and there won't be a steady girlfriend on the horizon anytime soon. If you think you want to be more than just a notch on his bedpost, quickly getting intimate with him (whatever that might entail) isn't the way to go about it. Ask him out if you want but I think you're about to learn a life lesson.

Advertisement