Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

San Giovanni Rotondo advice

Options
  • 01-05-2024 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi,

I want to surprise my mum for her 60th birthday and pay for a trip for the two of us to go visit San Giovanni Rotondo.

It's a dream of her to visit there.

I am looking for advice on how to get there from Naples or from Bari please? Is there a bus or train?

Any help appreciated

O

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

Bari would be nearer, it's a small airport and you can get a train from the airport to Bari Central where you can get a train to Foggia and then a bus from there or you can get a bus from Bari Central to San Giovanni Rotondo.

Just make sure to validate all tickets before boarding trains usually there's machines by the station entrance or on the platforms or in the machines as you board buses. Trains in Italy are very good and every time I've used public transport inspectors/transport police would check tickets.

Advertisement