Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rear bike rack for Toyota Prius+

Options
  • 01-05-2024 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for advice on finding a rear-mounted bike rack for a Toyota Prius+ 2012 MPV model. It's the imported model with hatchback/estate rear door for 7-seater.

I see from Saris website that Saris Bones EX3 fits that car model. However, I don't see any security or locking mechanisms for that rack, and it also says you cannot open the boot with the rack fitted!

I really like the Thule ClipOn and OutWay racks as they can be locked and the boot can be opened. However, the Thule site doesn't list the Prius model. Anyone have any experience or idea on whether this might fit? I know it's an older car model, so I wonder whether that's why they just haven't tested with it.

Comments

Advertisement