Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauvais airport to Lourdes

Options
  • 02-05-2024 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭

Hi

I was planning on heading over to Lourdes in July but Ryan airs flights are limited. Flights to Paris are far more frequent so I was thinking of flying to paris and then getting a train to lourdes. However looking at the map it appears as though Beauvais airport is not exactly in Paris and the train station(Montparnasse)is a fair bit away from the airport. I;ve heard that theres a shuttle bus ryan air provide the goes from Beauvais to paris, but does anyone know where this bus leaves you in relation to the train station?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭VG31

Could you not fly to a much closer city like Toulouse, Bordeaux, Biarritz or Carcassonne?

Even CDG or Orly would be better. Vueling and Transavia fly from Dublin to Orly.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭gossamerfabric

I saw bus stop in Split harbour bus station to Medjugore when I was waiting for a bus elsewhere.

just putting it out there as you seem to frequent the Christianity forum.

You will get good weather and things are appreciably cheaper than in western europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭finbarrk

You obviously haven't looked at the map of France. About 1000km between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭santana75

Good shout on Toulouse, someone mentioned this route to me yesterday aswell. Cheers

Advertisement