Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

roofing am I being scammed

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I'm going to go with a wind up too on this. There are often threads like this these days, I always notice that the post count would be very low for them.

I think some people just like creating accounts, posting controversial threads and trying to get followers fighting online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭Lime Tree Farm

At least they gave us a 'fly-past' this bank holiday weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Glenomra

Would 2 highly qualified surveyors be enough to determine whether the felt is actually installed and whether the 50 slates are aligned correctly etc!!!!!!. Maybe the 'contractors' used clear plastic which wasn't visible when the 'disabled' poster climbed up to inspect it himself!!! The poster was lucky to be able to employ 2 QSs on a bank holiday; after all he had to wait a year to be able to employ the roofers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,487 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

I’m beginning to think the op isn’t the only one with a disability. The poster said he/she contacted 2 surveyors, not that he/she spoke to them or employed them.
    Just in case you didn’t make the connection, email, and voicemail are methods of contacting people in modern society. Also, the op didn’t give details of his/her disability, why are you assuming he/she can’t walk up a Stira?

Advertisement