Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW37 transfer thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Schar to Burn will be one ft. Need to move Maguire too but options aren't appealing Already tripled up on City, Chelsea, Newcastle, don't want Dalot, already have Porro and don't really want double Spurs defence. So that leaves an Everton defender with a single game or a Brighton defender with two tough games. May as well go for the second Spurs defender and hope they can jam a clean sheet/attacking return over the two games. Going Romero would mean I can't afford Saka next week so by process of elimination...welcome to the team Micky Van de Ven!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,674 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Looking to move on RAN for -4, Van De Ven or Royal the most likely as cant afford Porro or is anyone chancing a Brighton defender on BB?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,697 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

Im already on -4, but is it mad to swap out Gilchrist for Cucurella?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,674 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

I'd be more inclined to move on Leno if using BB

• Registered Users Posts: 9,714 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Skipp came on at left back against Liverpool and did ok. Royal was destroyed by Salah... I dont think he'll start Royal

... there's a small chance Mickey VDV could go left back with Dragusin starting alongside Romero.

Be interesting to see what VDVs pace could do if he plays the sort of attacking role and positions that Udogie was allowed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭ForestFire

Took a -4 to bring in Hojlund (Solanke) and Walker (Brady)….

Stocked up on the wrong Chelease defenders a few weeks ago, but just have to go with it now and hope for the best……

Anyway, after the Forest defeat tomorrow, they'll be looking to bring back in Gusto and Disasi🤣

Isak is Captain for now and playing BB, and still need Haaland to come down with a bug or something or maybe he'll be rested for Europe!!

oh…I still have 5.9M in the bank if anyone is looking for a dig out….🤑

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭fplfan12345

Can’t split these two options -

A - Romero and Livramento

or

B - VDV and Burn

I think A is most likely to return xgi but B is definitely more xmins.

Financially it HAS to be one of those two options as I would obviously prefer Romero AND Burns but can’t afford it

I haven’t seen much of Dragusin (opinions welcome) but he could start over Royal which would see VDV in a more attacking LWB ish role

• Registered Users Posts: 9,674 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Ffs....just made a costly error there doing transfers half asleep 😡

Meant to bring in Wellbeck for Muniz (which is bad enough in itself) along with Kelleher to Vicario (I know) but somehow transferred Haaland out 😂

Jesus wept …a minus 8 for a Spurs goalie and Brighton striker... should have had my coffee first

• Registered Users Posts: 3,697 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

Thanks for spotting that. Swapped Leno out for a -8.

Still humming and hawwing about swapping out Gilchrist for Cucurella for -12. I mean, Cuc should score 4 more points than someone who probably won't start both (if either) games.

(No, I have no idea why I bought Gilchrist in the first place either)

Welbeck is a very good option for the last 2 GW’s and I really want a Brighton attacker for the final weekend but not great losing Haaland though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,674 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Yeah...could be a costly 4 points as my money league is tight too.

Just to clarify that the extra -4 was to get Haaland back in 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭shmeee

My FPL season is as good as over, last 2 GWs were killers so back out to 450k. Interest is gone. Was in contention for minor places in ML's but not anymore.

BB active so said I'd have some fun and take on a few players, well more than a few who are xMins risk!! 4 transfers, -12. This could be awful or unreal.

Good luck all, and those at the top end of ML's.

I have 3 windows open with 3 different transfer scenarios ready to rock.

All depends on Twitter leaks which one I choose.

The guy that does the leaks on Twitter is a bell end of huge proportions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Per FPLToni, Gvardiol, Haaland, Foden and Ederson start.

Edit: KdB also

• Registered Users Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭COH

Last minute -4 for Walker > Gvardiol

• Registered Users Posts: 15,603 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Which guy is that?

If it's FPLToni, it appears he just wants to piss off/troll certain people more than actually give the masses the full team.

Yeah him. Every week it’s almost a cryptic thing with him. Obviously thinks he’s very very important and it’s completely gone to his head. Further proof that humans struggle with ‘power’ even in this context.

If it wasn’t so tragic it would be funny.

In terms of a team leak, this week, the only info he needed to share was that Walker wasn’t starting and that Dias and Ederson were. Maybe Gvardiol too.

He started his drawn out leak with the huge leak that Haaland was starting. Then Ederson. Then Foden. Then Gvardiol. So 3 of the 4 leaked were assumed starters by 99% of active managers. He’s a cretin.

it’s also now obvious that Pep and most likely other clubs are on to it and trying to catch the leakers. I hope they do and it’s not a part of FPL next season.

I look forward to unfollowing both the leakers at noon next Sunday. I hope the droves do the same.

First blow...Walker(-4) and Alvarez(BB) not starting.....

Just out or curiosity, if a defender comes on before 30 mins (injury) do they get 6pts for a clean sheet then?

hopefully a man City defender and Haaland accidental clash for a corner and both replaced as above🤔...one can only dream..

Roll on the next matches for team news🙂

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

My God is Walker on before 30mins!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Porthallian

You got that Ake voodoo doll. Please leave Haaland alone though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭COH

Advertisement