If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon CDC900ne

Options
  • 05-05-2024 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

I am looking to buy the Denon CDC900ne black. Is it currently available? There is no option to buy online, I would need it shipped to ROI.

Also, I would like to know what is the default warranty vs the extended Warranty. Is it worth to get it when not from the UK?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,261 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Lucas1980.

Thanks for the post.

I believe one of my colleagues replied to your email earlier today.

I've posted it below:
    Unfortunately, we are currently out of stock of the Denon DCD900 in black in both the Belfast store and the main warehouse in Manchester. Currently where is not ETA when the stock will be available again. We would need to check with the suppliers if there is stock available.

We do have a Display DCD900 in Black available for €370 , if you are interested in the display unit.

Alternatively

We do have the Marantz CD6007 in Black available in the Belfast store for €398. The Delivery lead time is 1 – 2 working days.
    The warranty for the Marantz CD player is 2 years. 6 Year super care would be €39.80 (10% of the price of the unit).

Warranty for the Denon DCD900 is 2 years, you can extend it to 6 years super care for 10% of the price of the unit. It would be worth adding the 6-year super care for peace of mind if there was a fault with the CD player after the standard warranty expires.

Below I have a link to the 6-year super care T&C’s, for you to look at.

Any questions please let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 lucas1980

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the assistance.

I will reply the email. I think I will wait for now, not really a fan of display units and the Marantz CD6007 I read some reviews where it was mentioned there is something wrong with some units were the audio is not optimal as it should be. Since this would be my first CD player in 20+ years I am afraid I could get a defective but not able to tell due to my lack of experience, I just want to make sure to get something working as it should out of the box, and without firmware updates needed.

I will keep an eye on upcoming offers, thank you.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,261 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

No problem at all Lucas1980.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.